GE Aircraft Engines Numerical Models...
Analysis Type: Finite Element Analysis
Applications: Numerical Analysis of Gas Turbines...
Projects at TES:
- Complete Building of Thermal Models
- Update of Legacy Thermal Model to Current Standards
- Validation of Thermal Models to Test Engine Data
- Thermal Analysis of Engines under "Flight" Conditions
- Development of Custom GUI's and Tools to Aid in Modeling
- Flow Modeling Including Primary and Secondary Flows
- Multi-mode Heat Transfer Including Convection, Radiation and Conduction
- Application of Deflection Modeling for Calculation of Critical Tolerances
- Standardized Techniques for Modeling of Structural Interfaces
- High-Pressure Turbines
- Low Pressure Turbines
- High Pressure Compressors
- Internal Nozzles and Support Structures
- State-of-the-Art CAE Thermal Software
- Custom Toolkits and GUI's Developed at TES
- GE Developed Enhancements to Standard CAE Modeling Software
- Flexible/Customizable Operating Environment
Due to proprietary restrictions illustrative examples are not available.