Integrated Flow Network
- Combines flow-network modeling approaches within an overall system model
- Allows one to employ the "right tool for the job" and avoid any unnecessary overhead
- Ideal for modeling liquid cooling through, mini- and micro- channels, phase-change loops, complex heat-exchangers and cold-plates.
- Design cooling circuits by extending outside the domain of the model; calculate pressure losses throughout the system and obtain the pumping requirements.
- Mapping of the convective conductance can be from:
- Channel flow correlations
- Previous CFD analysis
- Heat-exchanger performance charts and data
- Test data libraries
Cold Plate Channel Flow