This document provides short informational and step-by-step videos illustrating modeling approach in ThermoFlo software package.|
1. ThermoFlo BasicsThis video presents an overview for ThermoFlo/TEsuite software package. It introduces the user to ThermoFlo environment, fluids library, part types and using functions/tables for part behavior definition:
2. Multiple-Pipes:Step-by-step instructions on how to put a model for flow and pressure distribution in a pipe system.
3. ThermoFlo: User-Defined Part Creation:This video illustrates the procedure to create a part with its behavior defined through several functions and tables. The video uses a step-by-step approach to demonstrate 1) creating an icon for the part and setting the port locations, 2) defining user-variables for controlling the part, 3) designing the form utilizing collapsible frames, 4) defining functions and tables for material and heat transfer behavior, 5) setting the solver variables and 6) testing the part by dragging the icon in a different model and examining various aspects of it.
4. Simple Thermostat Part:Step-by-step instructions on how to create a simple thermostat in ThermoFlo.
5. Simple Engine Part:Step-by-step instruction to create a simple Engine part in ThermoFlo.
6. Automotive Basic Cooling System:This video shows how ThermoFlo software can be used for Thermal Analysis of complex systems. The modeling procedure is demonstrated using a step-by-step method covering drag-and-drop model creation, part behavior definition, simulation and display of results.
7. ThermoFlo: Thermodynamics Mode Basics:This video presents an overview for ThermoFlo/TEsuite software package in Thermodynamics mode option. It introduces the user to the environment, fluids library, components types and end-points, then it illustrates various component types.
8. Viscous Flow in a Pipe:Thermodynamics mode - This video shows how easily ThermoFlo can be used to solve pipe flow problems. It walks you through all steps necessary to create a model for a pipe system and analyze for different unknowns.
9. Two-Stage Refrigeration System:Thermodynamics mode - Step-by-step instruction of how to use ThermoFlo to quickly put-together a two-stage refrigeration system, perform thermodynamic analysis and display results.
10. Helium Compressor:Thermodynamics mode - Step-by-step video of how to use ThermoFlo to perform 1st and 2nd law thermodynamics analysis on a component.
11. ThermoFlo – Cross Flow Heat-Exchanger:This video shows all the steps necessary in ThermoFlo modeling and simulation of a basic heat-exchanger using a text book.